View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Reasonbly priced Exhaust shops in the west end of the GTA? 
Junior Forum User

Post Reasonbly priced Exhaust shops in the west end of the GTA?
Can anyone name some reasonably priced exhaust shops in th west end of the GTA (Brampton, Mississauga, etc.)? I am looking to weld my dynomax bullet muffler to my SLP axle back, then mount the catback to my car, and also weld a hanger to the aftermarket ypipe already on the car. Not a difficult job, but the piping required looks about 3" in diameter.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:34 am
CCFBG Club Member

Post Re: Reasonbly priced Exhaust shops in the west end of the GT
paradigm wrote:
Can anyone name some reasonably priced exhaust shops in th west end of the GTA (Brampton, Mississauga, etc.)? I am looking to weld my dynomax bullet muffler to my SLP axle back, then mount the catback to my car, and also weld a hanger to the aftermarket ypipe already on the car. Not a difficult job, but the piping required looks about 3" in diameter.

Go to Zoro Muffler on Stanfield in Mississauga.

Ask for Zack. He easily does the best quality work AND is by far the best welder at the place. You can tell he takes pride in his work but will be hard pressed to let on how good he is.

2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3/TR6060: BTR Cam, Long Tubes, 3" Catback, UDP, CAI Intake, Air Scoop, 3.91 Gears, Poly Diff Bushings, Toe Arms, Poly Subframe, Poly Radius-Rod bushings, ZL1 Suede Shifter, ZL1 Mounts, Arun Tuned - 475rwhp 443rwtq
11.97 @ 116 w/ 1.85 60'

Listen To Song Of My People!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Senior Forum User

Post Re: Reasonbly priced Exhaust shops in the west end of the GT
agreed, zoro is great, had some work done there, and my brother had his BWM patched up there at no charge. Simple jobs (leaks and such they just patch and let you on their way) bigger jobs are well done and have never had any complaints.

95ta 1 3/4 SLP headers, 3'' Mangaflow catback & hi flo cat, Hypertech airfoil, Moroso CAI, LT4 Knock Module, msd wires,2600 stall, stage 1 shift kit, vette servos, 3inch band, few other goodies, 2-10'' woofers , pioneer + JBL mids, alpine deck, KYB AGX shocks, eibach springs
1984 Trans Am - Sold

Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]