View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Feeler FS? - 1995 Trans Am 
Senior Forum User

Post Feeler FS? - 1995 Trans Am
Hi all,

Just thinking about selling the 1995 Trans Am. It may be time to part ways with it, regrettably.... Upfront It does need work. and will need to be towed to its new home if there is one. But wondering if there was any interest. I may consider parting it out if there is no interest as it is complete.

Its been in storage and hasn't moved much at all in the last few years. A startup every so often turns over in a crank or two and runs. I've had it running for 15-20 mins with no signs of overheating and do try to keep up to date with letting it run for a little every few months. And every time fires right up

Going to be as open as possible as it is a feeler and looking for offers

CONS:
- There is some rust on the drivers side quarter panel below the door. the undercarriage from what i remember is in decent shape (i can take pictures if need be)
- will need new tires - ones on the car leak and do not hold air for long (a couple weeks before a refill, valve stems are cracked) and are probably 10 years old
- there are some codes which need to be addressed. Just haven't had the time to look at them. The ones which were present were EGR valve and Cannister (i think i have an egr valve somewhere, but have moved a couple times and not sure if it made it)
- a mouse chewed through a couple wires. i believe I've fixed and shrink wrapped them all
- radio doesn't work, but can include a kenwood double din radio dvd gps (if you install the map pack and get gps antenna) (cd mechanism doesn't work all the time) as a replacement for the alpine single din. It was in my truck before selling it.
-headliner sags and needs or would be good to replace
-brake booster or master cylinder will need some attention
-clear coat is begging to peel in a couple spots

Pro's
-Engine just rebuilt 500km or less ago (but 5-7 years ago) (i'm not sure if i have the build sheet, but i will have a look when i get home)
-1 3/4 SLP headers, 3'' Mangaflow catback & hi flo cat,
-Hypertech airfoil
-Moroso CAI
-LT4 Knock Module
-msd wires
-transmission: 2600 stall, stage 1 shift kit, vette servos, 3inch band (less than 5000 km on it, went in to storage maybe a year after it was done)
-KYB AGX shocks with eibach springs (less than 500km on them)
-Audio 2-10'' woofers , pioneer + JBL mids, alpine deck
-new battery
-complete new seat covers front and back done, minimal to no wear at all, still look new (less than 500km ago)

Any pictures requests, let me know and i'll get them for you. Any questions i'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

I'm at work right now so some may need to wait until I get home.

Located in Cambridge

95ta 1 3/4 SLP headers, 3'' Mangaflow catback & hi flo cat, Hypertech airfoil, Moroso CAI, LT4 Knock Module, msd wires,2600 stall, stage 1 shift kit, vette servos, 3inch band, few other goodies, 2-10'' woofers , pioneer + JBL mids, alpine deck, KYB AGX shocks, eibach springs
1984 Trans Am - Sold

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]