View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
 Project 6SIX6 ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Video up 
CCFBG Club Member

Post Project 6SIX6 ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Video up
I'd like to post some pics of what Ive been doing to my car for the last 5 months and to say thanks to all those who helped me.

First of all it started in Febuary when i ripped out the grey interior to put in a complete black interior i got. WOW That started the nightmare. Well along with the carpet came the floors.

Long story short we pulled the motor as it was on its way out anyways and started fixing the floors and the frame where the tranny cross memeber bolts to. Here is some before pics

Tranny frame piece before

New piece installed

And thats just some of the rot

Anyways over the last few months everything has been patched up and parts added to strenghten the car ( sub frame connectors ) Myself and a few friends have gotten me to this point as of sunday night. Here are some pics.

To everyone that has helped me get this far I truly thank-you

andyiroc88 - for doing so much on your own time and taking the time away from your family to help me out for countless sundays in row. I truly owe you huge.

Steve383 - for all the time you have put into helping me learn and fixing it. Also for putting your own projects on hold to help me.

Z28 MeTaL HeAd - for all the knowledge, help and information. I will forever always be asking questions as i can only ask steve so much. :lol:

Bryan - Civic nation was represented in this build. Thanks for all the hours and polish power to get the job done. Oh and all the new MSN pics LOL

userchemical - Thanks for all the help and all the parts as well.

Also to anyone I missed I Thank - You as well. There will also be a ton of hours to go so i will try to update stuff as i go.

My FQuick
My Garage

THE MISSISSAUGA CHAPTER

Last edited by 6SIX6 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:38 am
CCFBG Club Member

Hey man...you know im always willing to help when i can. I mean hell, theres a picture of me there pulling your old motor :lol:

She's well on her way to being completed. Soon, we'll be cruising around in style. Cherry red Z28 style, with you behind the wheel 8)

2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3/TR6060: BTR Cam, Long Tubes, 3" Catback, UDP, CAI Intake, Air Scoop, 3.91 Gears, Poly Diff Bushings, Toe Arms, Poly Subframe, Poly Radius-Rod bushings, ZL1 Suede Shifter, ZL1 Mounts, Arun Tuned - 475rwhp 443rwtq
11.97 @ 116 w/ 1.85 60'

Listen To Song Of My People!

Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 am
Profile WWW
CCFBG Club Member

Hey man...you know im always willing to help when i can. I mean hell, theres a picture of me there pulling your old motor :lol:

She's well on her way to being completed. Soon, we'll be cruising around in style. Cherry red Z28 style, with you behind the wheel 8)

why is it that you never offer to help me?..:D

Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:16 am
Senior Forum User

Love the stance with that colour combo (car/hood) looks killer 8)

Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:26 am
CCFBG Club Member

Thanks Ray. It is a pleasure helping friends like you. I hope you will let me have a couple goals this season.
I still managed to work on both my toys and yours.
Now lets get this car on the road.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:39 am
CCFBG Club Member

Z28 MeTaL HeAd wrote:

You never asked :wink:

2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3/TR6060: BTR Cam, Long Tubes, 3" Catback, UDP, CAI Intake, Air Scoop, 3.91 Gears, Poly Diff Bushings, Toe Arms, Poly Subframe, Poly Radius-Rod bushings, ZL1 Suede Shifter, ZL1 Mounts, Arun Tuned - 475rwhp 443rwtq
11.97 @ 116 w/ 1.85 60'

Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:56 am
Profile WWW
Senior Forum User

can't wait to see the final product..

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:56 am
Forum Moderator

Nice job Ray.....it's coming along nicely. :D

Just rolling with the dog pound...

Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:14 pm
CCFBG Club Member

Love the stance with that colour combo (car/hood) looks killer 8)
:twisted: :twisted: I wish i could keep the stance but it has no springs in it when the picture was taken. LOL it looks killer but would never be able to get it in my driveway.

My FQuick
My Garage

THE MISSISSAUGA CHAPTER

Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:12 pm
CCFBG Club Member

Thanks Ray. It is a pleasure helping friends like you. I hope you will let me have a couple goals this season.
I will but most of the time you are on my team lol. I cant wait for it to be on the road for sure as i am going to do mach 1 all the way from Alliston home. Well after the motors broken in I guess :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My FQuick
My Garage

THE MISSISSAUGA CHAPTER

Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:15 pm
CCFBG Club Member

andyiroc88 wrote:
I will but most of the time you are on my team lol. I cant wait for it to be on the road for sure as i am going to do mach 1 all the way from Alliston home. Well after the motors broken in I guess :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Take it from me. Break in the motor around the shop before you go for the long haul to the city. The initial break in i mean.

Trust me You're gonna feel sooo good once you change that oil after the initial 30 minute cam break in, you'll wanna wish you had wipers on your side windows as you'll probably be looking through them more than a few times :lol:

11.97 @ 116 w/ 1.85 60'

Last edited by Z28 MeTaL HeAd on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Senior Forum User

The car looks like a car now dude, it's awesome. Glad to help. Now just hurry up so I can get my car up there for the rear swap would yah :lol:

Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:38 pm
Forum Moderator

Z28 MeTaL HeAd wrote:

I was tinking the same thing :lol: Right now I have my sister helping me tear down the 86 8) Its no were near in as ruff shape as the one pictured above mind you :shock:

Good job guy's, that was lots of work, its always nice to see a project commnig along

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:24 pm
CCFBG Club Member

The car looks like a car now dude, it's awesome. Glad to help. Now just hurry up so I can get my car up there for the rear swap would yah :lol:
Im going as fast as i can :lol: :lol: :lol: but we have a retarded pollock working with us. See

Yes Bryan Im getting back at you LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My FQuick
My Garage

THE MISSISSAUGA CHAPTER

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:27 pm
CCFBG Club Member

6SIX6 wrote:
andyiroc88 wrote:

Take it from me. Break in the motor around the shop before you go for the long haul to the city. The initial break in i mean.

Trust me You're gonna feel sooo good once you change that oil after the initial 30 minute cam break in, you'll wanna wish you had wipers on your side windows as you'll probably be looking through them more than a few times :lol:
oh ill do that for sure at the shop and as for the wipers they dont even work on the windshield :lol: :lol: :lol: The bugs on the way back will be killer enough :twisted: :twisted:

My FQuick
My Garage

THE MISSISSAUGA CHAPTER

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 668 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next